[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [council] Motion SubPro WG Final Report

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 00:07:09 EET 2021

Dear members,

The SubPro WG final report is up for vote in the next week's council
meeting and below and attached is the motion and approach that will be
taken by the council.

For those who've read the report or have followed the discussion, you'll
know that while most of the items deliberated by the WG had some form of
consensus, recommendations 35.2 and 35.4 only had strong support but
significant opposition.

Please let the PC know if you have any questions or concerns.

Cheers,
Tomslin