[NCSG-PC] Replacement in SSC and EPDP

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 01:23:48 EET 2019

Hi all,

I was informed by Ayden that he is resigning from NCSG and therefore needs
to be replaced in SSC and EPDP:
1- we didn't have extra application for SSC. The committee just started and
Sam recused himself from the first selection . We will need to appoint a
replacement for Ayden soon. We can reuse the previous call for volunteers
but more important encouraging more people to apply.
2- we were discussing about EPDP composition in another thread. we
currently have 2 alternates only and not sure if they want to become
representative. We will need another call for volunteers(again tweaking
previous call) and get this done.
the big concern is that NCSG will be thinly represented for F2F meeting in
LA as some members won't be there.

representative/alternate needs to catch-up a lot and be ready to jump in as
the team is working toward the initial report for end of January.