[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [Call for Volunteers] Proposed Incremental Changes to the ICANN Meetings Strategy

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 03:59:02 EET 2017

Hi all,

I think this is an important public comment to cover in particular for
those attending the meeting either physically or remotely. probably someone
among u should take the lead here. @Farzaneh as NCSG chair, you have
probably more insights from the discussion in the meetings planning group.
with regard to other comments, I am planning to reach all volunteers
(listed here
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Public+Comments+-+2017)
to get the status and from there we can see if we need to ask for an
extension for those we can submit a comment.