[NCSG-PC] Fw: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Suggested Comment: Draft Framework for Registry Operators to Respond to Security Threats

Dr. Tatiana Tropina t.tropina at mpicc.de
Tue Aug 8 11:40:32 EEST 2017

Hi Rafik,

As I said - I do not quite get what the first statement means in terms
of issues raised so I can't come up with any suggestion. I wish I could.
As this statement doesn't really contribute to anything and doesn't
raise any issue (although it's supposed to as it is placed in the
"issue" section) I suggest we just remove it for the sake of clarity.
Unless the drafters are ready to clarify or rephrase. But I don't think
removal will change anything in the document except making it clearer.

I am totally supporting your suggestion for removal of anotehr statement
- let's not send the mix messages especially with vague wording proposals.

Thanks!

Tanya