[NCSG-FC] Our approved ABRs

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 04:33:22 EEST 2018

Hi Thato

No sorry I was not clear. As you can see one of the ABRs been approved that
gives 1 travel slot to one leader from developing countries. This is valid
for 3 meetings. I think usually EC just approves the call for applicants
and we have a travel procedure now  so I think FC can have a look at the
operating procedure for travel which will be approved soon.

I will draft an announcement for people to apply and send it to NCSG EC for
approval.

Farzaneh