[NCSG-FC] Response Requested: Vice Chair

Sam Lanfranco lanfran at yorku.ca
Fri Jan 13 23:44:19 EET 2017

Ed,

I am both willing to serve as Vice Chair, or to step aside should there
be another willing and eager candidate.
- Sam

/On 1/13/2017 4:04 PM, Edward Morris wrote://
/
> /
> To the Committee,
> /
> ///
> ////
> The NCSG Charter §2.6.3 states that "One or more vice chairs may be
> chosen by the NCSG-FC on a yearly basis".
> As newly elected Chair, I would like to ask Sam Lanfranco to serve as
> my Vice Chair. Sam's experience, intelligence and co-operative spirit
> would be a big help as we try to collectively make [t]his Committee work.
> /
> //
> /Sam, would you be willing to serve as Vice Chair? Would other FC
> members please indicate their support for Sam (or suggest alternatives?)./
> //
> /Thanks for your consideration./
> //
> /Kind Regards,/
> //
> /Ed Morris /

"It is a disgrace to be rich and honoured
in an unjust state" -Confucius
  邦有道,贫且贱焉,耻也。邦无道,富且贵焉,耻也
Dr Sam Lanfranco (Prof Emeritus & Senior Scholar)
Econ, York U., Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - M3J 1P3
email: Lanfran at Yorku.ca   Skype: slanfranco
blog:  https://samlanfranco.blogspot.com
Phone: +1 613-476-0429 cell: +1 416-816-2852