[NCSG-EC] ICANN80 Session

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Mon Mar 25 14:58:21 EET 2024

Hello again,

I was incorrect, there are 75 and 90 minute slots. I have attached a PDF that I am working with for GNSO sessions.

Thanks!
Kind Regards,
Andrea

From: Andrea Glandon <andrea.glandon at icann.org>
Date: Monday, March 25, 2024 at 07:41
To: "csg-excomm at icann.org" <csg-excomm at icann.org>, "ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is" <ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is>
Subject: ICANN80 Session

Hello all!

Planning for ICANN80 is here and moving at a rapid pace. I am planning to try to get an NCPH session for ICANN80. All of the slots for this meeting are 90 minutes. Please let me know if you all have different thinking.

Thanks!
Andrea Glandon
Policy Operations Coordinator
Skype ID:  acglandon76