[NCSG-EC] Fwd: Delegation of .LB ccTLD management to ISOC-LB

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 03:53:46 EET 2024

Hi All,

Since the issue of .LB came up during the board questioning, I wanted to
provide some updates from my vantage point based on publicly available
information.
Although, @farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com> later explained to me
the reason why she flagged the issue was a case study of the transparency
of the process which I totally agree with her. I also promised during our
conversation that I would share the information I have about what was
happening to the.LB ccTLD.

Please read the email trail below.

Caleb