[NCSG-EC] [NCSG-PC] Fwd: Kigali intersessional

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Wed Jan 24 17:12:03 EET 2024

Well, they did agree to supporting us on getting an additional seat
on NomCom as long as it is not taken from them.

As to GNSO Council, we might just find out that our ideas go
in opposite direction. Their desire is very definitely reducing
the weight of the CPH.

	Julf