[NCSG-EC] REMINDER-Team 14 Call for Volunteers

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Fri Jan 12 18:32:47 EET 2024

Hello NCSG EC,

As a reminder, your 3 names for Team 14 are due to me on Monday, 15 January.

Thanks!
Kind Regards,
Andrea

From: Andrea Glandon <andrea.glandon at icann.org>
Date: Thursday, January 4, 2024 at 08:52
To: "csg-excomm at icann.org" <csg-excomm at icann.org>, "ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is" <ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is>
Cc: Paul McGrady <paul at elstermcgrady.com>, Carlos Reyes <carlos.reyes at icann.org>, Brenda Brewer <brenda.brewer at icann.org>, Andrea Glandon <andrea.glandon at icann.org>
Subject: REMINDER-Team 14 Call for Volunteers

Dear CSG and NCSG Excomms,

Coming off of the great success of our day zero meeting in Hamburg, I am reaching out regarding the creation of Team 14!

As a reminder, the discussion in Hamburg for Team 14 tasks was as follows:

  1.  Updating procedures for tiebreaking a stalemate on ICANN Board seat 14
  2.  Standardizing interviewing guidelines (for both houses)
  3.  Establishing performance review criteria for the Board seat occupant
  4.  Further defining a procedure for selection of GNSO council vice chair

Please send a call for volunteers for 3 members from each SG. Please provide your 3 names for this team to me (andrea.glandon at icann.org<mailto:andrea.glandon at icann.org>) by Monday, 15 January 2024. We anticipate meetings beginning in late January or early February. The cadence for the meetings will be 60 minutes every other week. Once the members have been chosen, I will send out a Doodle poll to establish a meeting time.

Paul’s plan for the first meeting is to have an intro call and agreement on the team’s scope. The second call will be discussion and completion of a work plan. As stated during day zero, Paul will provide (with my assistance) updates on the team’s progress.

I’m looking forward to seeing NCPH cooperation in action! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.
Andrea Glandon
Policy Operations Coordinator
Skype ID:  acglandon76