[NCSG-EC] Fwd: REMINDER-Team 14 Call for Volunteers

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 23:39:31 EET 2024

Hi Julf,

Since there was no criteria for selection when we put the call out, I can
only think of going with the order in which the interests were received. By
my recollection, this was the order:
1st: Bruna
2nd: Rafik
3rd: Farzi
4th: Wisdom
5th: Caleb

Based on this, the first 3 are *Bruna*, *Rafik* and *Farzi*.

Open to other suggestions.

Warmly,
Tomslin