[NCSG-EC] REMINDER: ICANN79 ICANN Board/NCSG Topics

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Wed Feb 14 23:54:02 EET 2024

Hello,

The topics for the ICANN Board/NCSG joint session are due on Wednesday, 21 February. Please see the link below to a Google doc.

Thanks!
Kind Regards,
Andrea

From: Andrea Glandon <andrea.glandon at icann.org>
Date: Monday, February 5, 2024 at 10:17
To: "ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is" <ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is>
Cc: Andrea Glandon <andrea.glandon at icann.org>
Subject: ICANN79 ICANN Board/NCSG Topics

Hello all,

It is time to start thinking about the topics that the NCSG would like to put forward for the ICANN79 session with the ICANN Board. I have started a Google doc here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1suGn0boItqr6M04WzsmCLIQDvl9x8L7Oyv9WvVdUcMI/edit?usp=sharing. I have included a link to the ICANN78 topics on the Google doc as well.

Thanks!
Andrea Glandon
Policy Operations Coordinator
Skype ID:  acglandon76