[NCSG-EC] [Ext] Re: [NCSG-PC] Fwd: ICANN79 Stakeholders/Board sessions

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Thu Feb 8 15:51:15 EET 2024

Hello all,

I think I can assist here. The questions sent from the Board are for your consideration and discussion during ICANN79. The due date of 21 February is for NCSG to submit questions/topics for the Board during your joint session at ICANN79.

I have added the questions from the Board here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1suGn0boItqr6M04WzsmCLIQDvl9x8L7Oyv9WvVdUcMI/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you!
Kind Regards,
Andrea