[NCSG-EC] REMINDER: ICANN78 Stakeholders/Board sessions - Question from Board to NCSG

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Thu Oct 5 10:46:28 EEST 2023

The deadline for this is rapidly approaching. I made a first attempt
at answering the question from the board, but don't we have any
questions to the Board?

The Google doc is at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MSb0xEX_hwBTzZtyhHrtcOBqW_SmCDP5DuT1X2UkjEM/edit?usp=sharing

	Julf