[NCSG-EC] ICANN77 Design/Translation Deadlines

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Mon May 8 22:09:13 EEST 2023

Hello!

Reminder that the ICANN77 translation deadline is Thursday, 11 May 2023.

Starting with ICANN77, we have a change to our typical pre-meeting routine: we are not printing any materials; we are only going to be designing and translating meeting collateral.

11 MAY 2023: TRANSLATION DEADLINE:
If your publication requires translation, please provide the final material(s) by 11 MAY. This ensures that there is enough time to translate the publication by the start of the meeting, with the possibility of potential changes to said translations. If your materials require design assistance (outlined above), please note that the final materials will have to be complete, including the edit/approval process, by this deadline to be translated.

Thanks!
Kind Regards,
Andrea