[NCSG-EC] NCSG EC Membership Approvals ICANN77

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Mon Jun 26 23:40:08 EEST 2023

Hello all,

Please see below the approvals from the NCSG EC meeting at ICANN77. These members have all been added to the appropriate email lists.

Organizational Members:
Nigerian School on Internet Governance-official representative James Olorundare, also represented by Adebunmi Akinbo. (NCSG & NPOC)
ISOC Senegal-official reprensentative Edem Nunekpeku.  (NCSG & NPOC)
DNS Forum NG-official representative Adebunmi Akinbo. (NCSG & NPOC)
Youth for Women Foundation-official representative Nojus Saad, also represented by Francoise Cardoso. (NCSG & NCUC)

Individual Members:
Jacob Odame-Baiden (NCSG & NCUC)

Next I will sending Robin an email with the names that she needs to review or we had questions on.

Thank you!
Andrea Glandon
Policy Operations Coordinator
Skype ID:  acglandon76