[NCSG-EC] Fwd: [SOAC-Leaders-ICANNMeeting-Planning] Meeting lengths at ICANN78

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Thu Jul 27 15:18:07 EEST 2023

Draft block schedule for ICANN78.

	Julf

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [SOAC-Leaders-ICANNMeeting-Planning] Meeting lengths at
ICANN78
Date: 	Thu, 27 Jul 2023 05:12:43 +0000
From: 	Tanzanica King via SOAC-Leaders-ICANNMeeting-Planning
<soac-leaders-icannmeeting-planning at icann.org>
To: 	soac-leaders-icannmeeting-planning at icann.org
<soac-leaders-icannmeeting-planning at icann.org>

Dear all,

I hope this email finds you all doing well. I wanted to follow up on the
kickoff production call and the block schedule for ICANN78.
Unfortunately, I couldn't attend the call, but I have put together a new
draft of the block schedule for your review.

We will also be extending invitations for a call next Thursday to
finalize the block schedule. If you can't make it, please feel free to
provide your feedback in advance via email.

Our goal is always to create a block schedule that best meets the needs
of everyone involved. However, as we all know, the community is a
complex entity with varying priorities. So, please don’t be shy when it
comes to sharing your scheduling needs and preferences with us. This
will help us maintain an overall perspective when it comes to the
objectives and requirements of the community and remain open to change.

Attached, you will find the updated draft of the block schedule, which
now includes an alternate "track 2" option on Tuesday, providing 2-hour
blocks of time during the full day of 60-minute sessions. I hope this
helps resolve some of the concerns raised below.

Thank you in advance for your time and input. Your feedback and
suggestions are important to us! Lastly, I would like to express my
gratitude to Mason for his kind words and support of the team. It means
a lot to me. 😊

Please keep an eye out for a meeting invite. The call will be scheduled
on Thursday, Aug 3rd at 1800 UTC.

Thank you!

Tanzanica

Tanzanica S. King

Strategy and Design Director, Global Meeting Operations

ICANN

Mobile: +1 310 995 3038

www.icann.org <http://www.icann.org>

*From: *SOAC-Leaders-ICANNMeeting-Planning