[NCSG-EC] Proposed NCPH Mini NomCom

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Wed Jul 19 18:06:15 EEST 2023

Dear Lori,

Thank you for the proposal, we will discuss it internally. We are of
course very interested in seeing the NomCom procedures for breaking
a tie. They don't seem to be documented anywhere, and former NomCom
members I have asked can't remember any time-breaker rules, probably
because they are so seldom needed with the large number of NomCom
representatives making a tie a rare occasion.

	Julf