[NCSG-EC] ICANN78 Meet with PSWG

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Thu Aug 24 21:00:41 EEST 2023

Hello!

GAC staff support has reached out to me regarding noncommercials meeting with the PSWG group at ICANN78, if the group is interested. The dates they are looking at are Saturday, 21 October & Sunday, 22 October. On Saturday there sessions for IDNs EPDP, EPDP Phase 2 Small Team, Transfer Policy Review, Subsequent Procedures IRT, Joint At-Large & GNSO session, and GNSO celebration sessions. Sunday is a bit more open in the morning with GNSO working sessions. In the afternoon is the NCSG PC session. Please let me know first if you would like to meet and second if Saturday or Sunday sounds better.

Thanks!
Andrea Glandon
Policy Operations Coordinator
Skype ID:  acglandon76