[NCSG-EC] ICANN77 Travel Database

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Tue Apr 4 20:00:31 EEST 2023

Hello!

I am writing to inform the EC that travel funding replacements are due to me by Monday, 24 April.

Below are the names that were submitted for ICANN Travel to receive air, hotel & per diem.

Johan Helsingius
Caleb Ogundele
Amin Hacha
Bruna Martins dos Santos
Stephanie Perrin
Wisdom Donkor
Manju Chen
Farell Folly
Tomslin Samme-Nlar

If there are any changes to the above list, please let me know by Monday, 24 April.

Thanks!
Kind Regards,
Andrea