[NCSG-EC] Fwd: Statement of Interest -- RE: ICANN#65 Marrakech

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu May 9 00:52:24 EEST 2019

First application has arrived

SP

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Statement of Interest -- RE: ICANN#65 Marrakech
Date:   Wed, 8 May 2019 14:50:22 -0700
From:   Robin Gross <robin at ipjustice.org><mailto:robin at ipjustice.org>
To:     Stephanie Perrin <stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca><mailto:stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca>
CC:     Maryam Bakoshi <maryam.bakoshi at icann.org><mailto:maryam.bakoshi at icann.org>

Dear Stephanie,

Please consider this my statement of interest to substitute for Elsa on the GNSO Council during ICANN #65 in Marrakech. Given my current experience on the NCSG Executive Committee and as a member of the leadership team for the GNSO New GTLD Subsequent Procedures Working Group, and my past experience as a two-term GNSO Councilor representing noncommercial users, I believe I can contribute to NCSG’s policy work at ICANN #65. I listen to the audio of most GNSO Council meetings either live or shortly thereafter, as I’ve followed the GNSO Council work for many years. I am able to book my travel arrangements immediately and do not require obtaining a visa in advance for this trip. I stand ready to provide any additional information or clarifications needed to more effectively evaluate this application.

Thank you,
Robin