[NCSG-EC] URGENT - Temporary alternate for tomorrow

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Mon Jul 17 20:32:11 EEST 2017

As we'll have long agenda on our next call, it'd be useful if we could
discuss some issues in advance.

Regarding Ed's alternate, I have no names to suggest at the moment,
but I would like to make some general points:

* Given the proximity of the election, we should not appoint someone
who is going to run for the position. That would give them an unfair
advantave.

* It would be ideal to appoint someone who's been in council before
or is otherwise well up to date on things going on there.

Tapani

--
Tapani Tarvainen