

ICANN

Moderator: Maryam Bakoshi
May 9, 2017
8:00 am CT

Coordinator: Regarding (unintelligible), you may now proceed.

Maryam Bakoshi: Thank you very much. Good morning, Good afternoon, Good evening. This is the FY18 Operation Plan and Budget Public Comment Call on Tuesday 9 of May 2017 at 13:00 UTC. On the call today we have Rafik Dammak, Poncelet Illeji. And from staff we have Adam Peake, Becky Nash, Benedetta Rossi, Larisa Gurnick, Leo Vegoda, Malisa Richards, Taryn Presley and myself, Maryam Bakoshi. I'd like to remind all participants to please state your name before speaking for transcription purposes. Thank you very much. Over to you, Jessica.

Jessica Castillo: Hello. Good morning, good afternoon, good evening. My name is Jessica Castillo. I'm the Operations and Project Coordinator with the Finance Department at ICANN.

First, I'd like to thank you for those of you who submitted comments on the draft FY18 Planning document.

This session is intended to enhance our understanding of the comments that were submitted and to improve the quality of our responses.

At this time, we won't be providing official responses but rather will be asking questions to those who did submit comments if you're on the call to provide additional context for us to those written comments.

For reference, we are holding these calls to implement a process and address the ATRT2 recommendations number 12.1 and 12.5. This call, as was mentioned, will be recorded.

And then we will publish a recording of the call on the community Wiki shortly thereafter.

We realize that there - we had comments submitted by Edward Morris and they were on his personal behalf. So at this time, we don't see Edward Morris on this call.

But we would like to go ahead ask the questions and maybe if anyone has any further insight or comments on that public comment that was submitted that you'd like to share, that would be a good way to go about this.

We'll go ahead and get started with some of the questions that we have up on the screen.

First, let me have staff who are in the room and on the call introduce themselves, starting with Becky.

Becky Nash: Hello, everybody. This is Becky Nash, VP of Finance from ICANN.

Jessica Castillo: And if other staff members want to go ahead and introduce themselves.

Leo Vegoda: Hello, this is Leo Vegoda. I'm the Director of Organizational Assessment and Improvement. And I was involved in developing the operating plan.

Taryn Presley: Hello, this is Taryn Presley. I'm the Senior Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis. And I helped in the development of the budget.

Man: (Unintelligible).

Jessica Castillo: Okay, thank you.

So the first question we had was based on a question - or a comment, excuse me, submitted by Edward Morris. It was a question that Leo had for him. Leo, would you like to go ahead and ask that question?

Leo Vegoda: Yes. So Edward commented that one simple rule. Budget-related sessions should not be scheduled in opposition to meetings of the governing bodies of any component of the empowered community. And we recognize that that's obviously a good idea.

We're wondering if this would mean - is it a proposal to change the meeting strategy?

Jessica Castillo: So again as we indicated, we don't see Edward Morris on this call. But if anyone has input on that, please raise your hand. Thank you.

I see Rafik. Go ahead.

Rafik Dammak: Yes, so this is Rafik speaking. I'm attending today kind of to moderate the calls from NCIC since most of people cannot make it.

My understanding - so again, maybe just to clarify, as you already said, that comment is from Ed on his own capacity. So I cannot really and I don't think other care really at this point to several of the question here.

But maybe at least for this one, my understanding is that the situation is we have the budget session like the one, if I recall, that kind of working group which has happened around the evening or also some community session like last time in Copenhagen should not happen in - I mean, in - kind of in conflict with - in particular for our case for GNSO-related sessions.

So I don't think it's a proposal to change the meeting strategy but in term of scheduling to avoid such conflict. I know that it's really not easy but maybe just to limit such conflict, maybe there's something to put with the Planning Team for the meeting and see how we can organize the budget-related session in the way that we have most of the community able to participate so.

Jessica Castillo: Great. Thank you, Rafik, for that feedback. Did anyone else want to provide their feedback or comments on that topic at all? Okay, thank you.

Leo, would you like to go ahead and take the next question as well?

Leo Vegoda: Okay, sure. So carrying on, another series of comments that Edward Morris made related to constituency funding and the reporting of that funding. And I won't read them out. They're on the screen.

But the question we have is whether this budget reporting-level breakdown, is it proposed as an addition to the current structure or a replacement for it.

So essentially at the moment we go and report based on portfolios and projects based on the structure of the strategic plan. And we're wondering if Edward or possibly a

broader group of people would like to see additional reporting or see a different structure for the reporting of spending.

Jessica Castillo: Rafik, go ahead.

Rafik Dammak: Okay, thanks. It seems clear it's really more about not replacing what you are providing already but to kind of clarify or indicate what's spent by the different groups. And I think if you - what you can see here in the list is different SO and ACs or groups who are forming the empowered community.

So while I think it's different kind of viewpoints or as you mentioned you are doing already by portfolio but the idea I guess is to add more kind of breakdown by SO and ACs to see how much is spent by each and maybe to relate that to the portfolio so. I cannot get - I mean, go more in depth but that's kind of my understanding.

Leo Vegoda: Thank you very much.

Jessica Castillo: Does anyone else have other feedback or input on that topic that they'd like to offer at this time?

I see a hand from Xavier. Go ahead.

Xavier Calvez: Can you hear me?

Jessica Castillo: Yes, we can hear you.

Xavier Calvez: Okay, thank you. On that subject, thank you for that comment. And as you probably know, it's not necessarily a new comment. It's been a comment for a few other renditions in the past.

Just for clarity, let me give you a few example of costs that are, I would say, in our views, the most directly in the scope of your request or question. Travel funding for example I would expect to be one type of cost like that. It then becomes - so I think that's a fairly straightforward type of cost to provide by SO and AC in terms of support.

There is some who is directly supporting, especially say SO or AC or a few SOs and ACs at the time. And that's the policy. They've not been support group that David Allen supervises.

Beyond, there is - and let me rephrase, there's also the registrar and registry support groups under Cyrus Namazi who are also of course dedicated to either of the registrars' support and the registries' support.

By the way, they are not dedicated only to the registrar stakeholder group for example. They are supporting all the registrars whether they are part of the stakeholder group or not and the same for the registries. But nonetheless we can make that (unintelligible).

But beyond, there is very little, if any, staff member who's dedicating its support to a specific organization. I just wanted to make sure that who would be able to provide the former and no more that he already starts to answer your question. Does that make sense?

Rafik Dammak: Xavier, just to clarify, I'm trying here to expand my own understanding. But the comment is not coming from NCIC. It's coming from Ed on his personal capacity. So - but just I'm trying to understand some maybe previous discussion.

So I can understand the example you are giving. So maybe not all expenditure can be break down in the way that we see how much is spent by each SO and ACs.

And it's not maybe necessary about the staff. Even I guess by staff, maybe you can have - you are probably managing, I would say, kind of time report and so you have some idea how much time they spend for each issue. So I know that maybe it's too much detail. That's (unintelligible).

But I'm here, really I'm trying to just - I mean, that's my own interpretation. So I cannot really speak for Ed and understand also the challenge for going deeply on this - those details.

So it's maybe - the common ground is maybe to start for some areas, areas to cover them in such way, so we see how much are spent by the different SO and ACs. So if we take that, for example, with how about the policy which is under David Olive so we can see how much maybe the staff and also other kind of committees' budget are used by each group.

It's not just to kind of to compare but just to understand how what - each group maybe needs more support.

This is more like bringing my personal thinking so that's why I'm responding to what was - Ed was asking exactly so.

Xavier Calvez: Okay, understood. Thank you. Thank you.

Jessica Castillo: Thank you, Rafik and Xavier. Are there any more questions or thoughts on that topic in general?

Okay. Becky will present another question.

Becky Nash: Yes. Hello, this is Becky Nash. One of the other comments submitted by Edward Morris, again under his personal capacity, relates to helping people read the operating plan and budget document and indicating that a glossary defining various technical terms should be produced at the end of the document in order to make it clearer for readership to be able to understand the terms.

And we just had some questions for the group just to get feedback as to whether there are many technical terms that are not defined. We have made it a goal to try to make the document as easy to read.

We understand that it's quite technical and that there's a lot of financial-oriented explanations where we try to spell things out so if anybody on the call also would like to give feedback about how easy the operating plan and budget document is to read.

I don't see any hands raised or anyone typing. We'll give it a couple seconds. Did anyone have some feedback or thoughts on the ease of... Rafik, go ahead, please.

Rafik Dammak: Thanks, Becky. Just in general, maybe what we need and I think that before starting on that matter is maybe kind of introduction in an explanation session during ICANN meetings or the hour we were there for the community so just maybe to explain the reporting and so on.

I'm not clear which technical terms here that should be listed but I guess we make some efforts and include the budgeting maybe lists some. But they are not clear and so can be maybe explained for the next year so.

But I think - I would like to acknowledge today for to stand by the Finance Team to explain in more details to use, in particular the groups are not familiar with budgeting about the reports and so on.

And would like to thank you guys for the work done.

Becky Nash: Great. Thank you for your comments. And overall, our objective is to ensure that the document is both accessible and readable by all parties in the community. And we strive to ensure that it's as clear as possible and not too technical.

So we have taken that note during the drafting of this year's FY18 Operating Plan and Budget to define all terms and not assume that from our standpoint potentially in finance that it's easy to read.

And then I do take note that you've also indicated that when we give presentations to, you know, be sure to define all terms and to be clearer.

Again, we want to make sure that we are enhancing participation and making this document as readable and accessible to all.

So I think we do have a couple of questions in the chat. So, Jessica, did you want to read those?

Jessica Castillo: We - actually it was just a comment from Martin Silva. He says in his case that he could benefit from more deep presentations. Could you explain a little bit, Martin, for us what you mean by that? Do you - are you referring to more content, more information, different analyses? Could you elaborate on that just a little bit for us?

Martin Silva: Sure. Do you hear me?

Jessica Castillo: Yes, we hear you perfectly.

Martin Silva: Yes. I mean, actually when I get the presentations, I fully grasp the concept that you present. But I feel that I'm lacking information to actually analyze what I'm looking at. I think that - I think some of the presentations maybe at least two or three times during the span of one meeting, and instead of grasping more and more the subject, I feel I'm lacking the numbers.

But when I have to read the balance sheet of the company, I can truly take apart everything that I'm reading. I can understand the numbers, I can understand the process, I can understand the financial decisions and financial criteria for different things. And I can ask.

Sometimes when I read these reports, they're very good in making the concept clear but I'm lacking information to go deeper on my analysis. That's just my experience. I feel like I always remain on the surface of the presentation. That's just my personal.

Jessica Castillo: Yes. Thank you for that. That's good feedback. We'll take that into consideration.

So if there are any other thoughts on that, please feel free to raise your hand or type in the chat.

We had a few comments that were submitted from the GNSO Council. And we realized not all GNSO Council leadership is on this call.

But if there's anyone who would like to just provide some general thoughts and comments to the questions that we had on these topics, I think that would help us get an

understanding from other community members, you know, their feedback on these topics. And if anyone is able to represent specifically on the behalf of the GNSO Council, that would be great.

I see a hand from Rafik. Would you like to go ahead and say something?

Rafik Dammak: Okay. Thanks, Jessica. So I think for the question regarding the FY18 projects and forming the GTLD and myself, even from when we voted this in GNSO Council, I was wondering if it can be really from the GNSO but whatever.

I think this is really coming from the contracted party. And I see if you have call with them, I think what - like what you are doing now with the community, they can clarify what they are thinking because the GNSO Council comment was done by Drafting Team, I mean volunteers and then was reviewed and approved by the council.

So I think basically what they - that one is really coming from the contracted party side. And I think they want maybe more participation in that matter - on that matter. So I think they can respond to that one.

With regard to the other question, myself also was wondering what kind of question that was not answered before and this is maybe because that's for previous - the previous budget.

So I guess the question here may be when different group, we make comments, we want to ensure -- not just about the budget but it's in general, including like the PDP and so on -- is to be sure that they are respondent and included in the final budget or reports or - and so on.

So I don't have the specifics what was missed but there was kind of concern regarding the previous year that the comments were not fully respondent. And so this is maybe just kind of improving the way to take care of all the comments and to respond to them and trying to resolve that in the budget. So this is kind of general comments.

But it's - I think also if you have maybe other constituency stakeholder group, maybe they have also their own point of view. But at least for the other - for the one, the projects, this really I think is coming from the contracted party.

And I think that Xavier want to intervene here.

Jessica Castillo: Yes, thank you, Rafik. Xavier, go ahead, please.

Xavier Calvez: Can you hear me?

Jessica Castillo: Yes.

Xavier Calvez: Okay, thank you. I think it would be helpful for us to understand better the rationale for this comment because we believe we do respond to all the comments. But responding does not always mean exceeding to the comment in the sense of satisfying the comment and the request that may be formulated in the comment.

So not all answers to requests in the comments are answered with yes. Some are answered with no or we don't think we can do that. To us, that is addressing the comment.

But I was wondering the same question that Jessica was pointing out to - with what is meant by not addressing the comments because what we try to do is explain the rationale for the response we provide.

And therefore I definitely would like to follow up with the people who have provided this feedback or this comment, specifically '18, relative to your point of the FY17 budget because it's very important for us to understand where the community perceives their comments have not been answered because we believe we have addressed them.

So that would be extremely instructive for us to be able to understand that well.

Do you happen to know, Rafik, who would have provided that comment in FY18 so that we can follow up with that person?

Rafik Dammak: Okay thanks Xavier. I guess you can reach to James Bladel, the Chair of the GNSO, and he was on the drafting team so he can probably clarify what, I mean, because as you know the comments was short and maybe that's why a little bit vague.

It's not this thing - the concerns that were not responded. So James is the right person to issue for clarification. But if I can add a comment about the response and - well maybe there is kind of here a mismatch in term of expectation.

When we, I mean, and any member or group within the community submit a comment it's not really just about getting your response in the rush. That's really important.

It's really helpful because that's explaining our sent point and the rationale behind an action or a recommendation or whatever so that's really good and – because that's to clarify and this is kind of the discussion at the end we are having.

But I think what is the kind of main expectation within the community is when we make a comment we want to see that if we're to – suggesting to be implemented how - and I'm talking in general not just about the budget and about the policy proposal but here about the budget.

And in the – this case I get – there was maybe some concerns. I'm really wondering here what are the concerns and I guess one of the question you can ask James for clarification if he can list those concern that they thought that were not responded from the last year.

I think if we can go to specific maybe we can work on that. So it's really about getting across but seeing how you are trying - as the finance team trying to resolve that comment somehow in the budget.

I understand you cannot accept all suggestion because sometimes that will be in contradiction and you are trying to find the common ground. But I think this expectation you hear from the community is to see that – if what really reflected in here in the budget we're proposing and so on.

So you are doing a lot of work already by explaining in the rationale and this is - for example that's my own experience. When you are responding to the special budget request you are trying to do some efforts explaining the rationale but, you know, there is some indication that how we can maybe see how we can improve or how that can be the - our proposal - can implement it.

So this is just the – we can – I think we can improve item - that thought. So...

Xavier Calvez: Okay thank you. We will reach out to James to try to get to the person who can provide some background and details to that comment. Thank you.

Jessica Castillo: Thank you Rafik and Xavier. At this point we've addressed all the specific questions that we had on public comments in this area. If there are any other thoughts or comments on – either comments that you've seen submitted in the public forum or thoughts or comments that you...

((Crosstalk))

Jessica Castillo: ...had in general on the budget, please raise – hand and we can take – hear those thoughts now. Rafik I see your hand. Go ahead.

Rafik Dammak: Thanks Jessica. I'm sorry that I'm monopolizing the discussion here. So maybe if you can give a - kind of maybe a quick update what will happen after that you get now the, I mean, I know the public comment ended a few days ago.

So what – how would we go from there and what are the next steps, and is there any other opportunity to participate somehow or how we can follow up? And also maybe thinking for - toward the future how we can participate more effectively for the next budgeting and discussion.

I know there is a - kind of a community working group but that's for a few people. And you have the - several session but just try to see what are the next step for the next fiscal year-end afterwards so just really to - at least for us to prepare more effectively on that process.

Jessica Castillo: Yes thank you. That's a very good question. Becky Nash will respond.

Becky Nash: Yes thank you for the question. So Part 1, I just wanted to provide a quick overview of what the next steps are for the FY18 operating plan and budget.

So as you mentioned the public comment period ended on April 28, and we are at the stage right now where we are engaging with the community in order to ask questions with the intent of enhancing our understanding of the comments submitted.

We are then working on the development of the responses and the responses to public comment report will be published on June 1. And we do have a new step in the budget process this year or operating plan and budget process that a few days after June 1 on or around the 10th of June, we will be adding a new step this year to republish the draft FY18 operating plan and budget after the public comment period and that is the draft that then will be presented to the ICANN Board for approval late June at the ICANN meeting in late June.

Another point that you brought up is further engagement and collaboration, and during many of our presentations at the most recent ICANN meetings we have been asking for ideas about enhanced engagement.

You know, how can we make it easier for participation? We have indicated that we would like anyone to join our finance community list and also to participate in the budget working groups that we do have.

Normally in the, you know, fall and then in the early spring we have dedicated sessions at the ICANN meetings to review the budget assumptions and to have more informal engagement regarding the budget and discussion.

We welcome participants. We do recognize that one of the comments that we reviewed earlier is that there are often scheduling conflicts for those sessions.

Those particular working group sessions are normally in the evening. We try to have food and we do really want to enhance participation, and outside of that any kind of engagement that we can have we welcome.

And coming up next due to the fact that - with the PTI and IANA budgeting process we are actually in the process of planning to engage with yourselves and the community on the timing for the FY19 operating plan and budget and those sessions – we'll be sending out emails and requesting participation for that very shortly.

So I don't know if there's anyone else on the phone that has any comments as it relates to engagement, ease of engagement and...

Jessica Castillo: (Unintelligible).

Becky Nash: Okay. Oh Xavier would you like to go ahead please?

Xavier Calvez: Thank you. Yes Rafik this is a varying question and an ongoing one of course. It's how do we make easier for the community to be able to participate?

Believe me this is definitely something we talk about all the time, and I think this is really a dialog that we need to have with all the community members that we can have that dialog with on what are the main obstacles to participation and what are those that we can affect and do something about?

So certainly those comments that we had received for example relative to, "This is too complicated or it's too detailed or we don't understand this or that," are very helpful because it helps us see where the challenges are to the community in participating or understanding the information.

And so any thoughts that you have or that your groups – your group has about the challenges in participating - please feel free to share them without any restraints.

It doesn't mean that we will necessarily be able to do something about it but at least we'll know what are the challenges and scheduling is an obvious one. The bandwidth of the community and the staff is a challenge and limitation.

Having said that there's really nothing we can do about that. Maybe we can adjust the timing. Maybe we can adjust the formats to enhance and facilitate further the participation.

One topic just as an idea that we have discussed a bit over the past couple meetings with the community in that respect is to try to break down the (unintelligible) to modules that are topic-oriented.

So instead of just presenting the total budget and broken down by strategic objectives in front, is there a useful breakdown of the budget by policy development support, outreach, language services, this type of topics that are maybe more directly of interest to the community and where then they could see what the organization does and what funds are allocated to those activities.

So it's a different breakdown of the information so that's an example of the type of things that we've been thinking about based on looking back relative to ease or lack of ease of participation to the budget process overall.

But please keep the comments coming about the challenges and then we at least have a chance to be able to do something about it, whether it's in the short-term or the longer because some of the requests are requiring a fairly

structural change sometimes in the way we produce the information. Thank you.

Jessica Castillo: Thank you Xavier. Rafik go ahead.

Rafik Dammak: Yes thanks Jessica and thanks Xavier and Becky for the response. So I like the last idea that you put it by topic because at the end of the day people really care about some topics.

Because your efforts guys I am caring more about the ICANN budget than the budget of the company I work for. You are doing so good – a good job in term to interest people in budgeting issues so I want really to thank you for that.

So one thing is really that if we can start earlier than usual, probably even after – just after the transport meeting if there is some Webinar and in the beginning it's really just maybe to explain about the budgeting in general.

I mean, you are not going to give kind of a learning model about budgeting but just to explain that in the – within the context of ICANN and with all the changes that's happening in the organization so we can – you can get more people to understand what we are going to do in the process, because from the Non-Commercial side we all remember that we don't have any financial interest around – in the domain name industry and so on or in ICANN.

And we care about other topics but we understand the budgeting really matters now. We will in particular after then – associates organization and all the accountability provision we have.

So we need to be involved and it will – there is some learning curve depending of the experience of different members of the community in particular from our side.

So if we can start maybe in the beginning just really about – I'd say it's more educational capacity being process in the end. We can – we - hopefully more of us can participate in the process.

With regard to the meeting and the – I know about the finance community session. It happens in evening but – and also in evening is kind of also sensitive for some people because there is the social part within ICANN meetings.

So if we can really find a way for example starting to organize the finance discussion like in days or if we have within ICANN, I mean, it's – we can try to see.

I know that you have the restriction by the meeting strategy but we can maybe explore other idea than just organizing the session in the evening, and so I welcome this call.

This is kind of first time for us to have this direct discussion with you and so if we can start that in early stage, I mean, the different step or phases of the budget process and we can have such regular meeting.

We can discuss and so at the end of the day we won't even need really to have a kind of written comment for us if we can participate in the regular basis through kind of this dialog and discussion, because you can explain directly your thinking, your standpoint and so on.

Final question here is proposal. I see that you are doing a lot of efforts to deliver the budget and the breakdown portfolio by strategic goals and so on in Excel file.

Is there any way to have – to use other tools so where you have all this data but you – people can, I mean, customize the view and so they can have the different information or do some query and so on?

Maybe that will take time to do if you have to work with the IT team, but it's just maybe to move from working through spreadsheet and so on and that's - really are probably time consuming for you guys if you are going to do all this breakdown in different dimension.

If we can have a tool that is accessible for the community members and so people can customize and query, and so that's more easier for them and that's - probably can be joint for – with the IT team about the open data initiative and so on.

So this – I'm – it's really kind of maybe vague idea for now but something maybe you can explore. Thanks.

Jessica Castillo: Thank you Rafik. Lots of good comments and questions there. Becky I'm going to ask you to respond to a couple of the things he said.

Becky Nash: Yes thank you Rafik. The comments that you made were very informative about ways to further participation, and specifically I really liked the idea about educational Webinars as a – potentially as launching the budget or operating plan and budget process, that maybe having a session that is really an introduction in order to encourage more participation with people that may not have participated.

So we certainly have made note of starting earlier and Webinars, you know, more frequent Webinars in order to engage more. And we understand that the Webinars is a great strategy just due to the fact that there are, you know, time constraints at the ICANN meetings.

We certainly heard here in the finance group your comments about the scheduling at the ICANN meetings. You know, we often have tried to hold it at a time that was convenient but it's not always easy to get on the schedule for those budget working groups.

Of course we do also have the opportunity to meet with individual groups and have public sessions so some very, very good ideas that we are making note of as we start the planning for the FY19 operating plan and budget.

I also did hear your comment about tools and again we do publish the top 15 projects, all of the operating plan and budget by project and by portfolio and we do also provide it in Excel understanding that not everybody, you know, potentially is able to download that and manipulate it or organize it the way that they would like to.

So that's a very good comment that we've made note of as well. Of course it's a bit challenging to have tools that are open to everybody, but we certainly have made note of that so thank you for those comments.

Are there any other participants that would like to comment on that?

Jessica Castillo: Rafik I do see a hand raised. I'm not sure if that's for – that was a old hand or a new hand. Did you have – oh okay it's gone now. And then I do see Tapani's comment in the chat that Ed apologizes he couldn't attend.

But thank you and we will have this call recorded as well so we can post that. It will be posted on the wiki once we get that recording. So we have about ten minutes left.

If there are any final thoughts or questions or anything else you wanted to get some feedback or information on, please raise your hand. Staff on the line, if you had any questions on the public comments that were submitted, please raise your hand as well.

Rafik Dammak: Okay. Yes thanks Jessica. Just I wanted maybe - because I guess we haven't scheduled the call I wanted to thank you guys for attending in such time, in particular for growth basis and (NA) and to make the effort to discuss with us and ask those question.

And I'm sorry if we could not – to respond to all of them but I personally welcome such interaction and such – the – look and I'm looking forward for the cooperation in the future.

And I appreciate really that you are accepting the comments and suggestions so thanks again.

Jessica Castillo: Thank you. And if there are no other questions or comments - I don't see anyone typing or any – no hands up. Oh I do see one person typing. Oh agreeing with Rafik. So at this time Becky if you'd like to wrap up.

Becky Nash: Yes. So we really want to thank everyone who's participated – this call. And again this session was intended to enhance our understanding of the comments submitted in order for us to improve the quality of our responses.

And as we indicated the next step will be the responses to public comment are under development and the report will be published June 1. And we really do appreciate all of the very good ideas as it relates to enhancing participation in the operating plan and budget process, and we really look forward to engaging with those of you on this call and others in order to enhance participation and improve the quality of the operating plan and budget process for ICANN overall, so again thank you very much for your support.

Jessica Castillo: Xavier did you have something else to add?

Xavier Calvez: Yes. Yes please. Thank you. And then, one, like we have been – thank you for that participation. It's – there are a lot of calls that you guys participate to.

And just to comment here we've spoken about it earlier when I – before I was able to join and I joined late but just as a note we normally try to have a Board member from the BSC participating to these calls, and simply because the Board workshop finished on Sunday night – a Board workshop that occurred in Geneva finished on Sunday night and Board members traveled back to their home location.

We were not able to get a Board member to participate in the – in this call, which is the norm normally because the Board members help us listen to the comments and help us ensure that our responses address the comments.

So that's a small anomaly and deficiency that simply because of scheduling we could not address earlier, and apologies if Jessica has already spoken to that. Thank you.

Jessica Castillo: Great. Thank you Xavier. Thank you everyone again. That concludes this call. Have a good morning, afternoon or evening and Maryam you can go ahead and stop the recording. Thank you. Bye-bye.

END